Anyway here are some progress pic's...
I've made the base from 8x2 redwood as this will be a very heavy robe, and needs to be set off the floor quite high for this 2.8m wardrobe to look right visually.
The face frame partly fitted, just the drawer divides to mark out and fit.
With them made and fitted it was time to glue up the main face frame, I did this in two stages starting with the drawer area.
Then the whole f/f was glued up.
I fit this dry to the carcase so I can shoot the doors in, these need more work tomorrow, and will be hung then.
That as far as I've got today, I hope to have all doors hung tomorrow so I can make a start on the drawers on Saturday. Thanks for looking guys.